Introduction to IRATA
IRATA is recognised as the world’s leading authority on industrial rope access and describes rope access as ‘a safe method of working at height where ropes and associated equipment are used to gain access to and from the work position, and to be supported there’.
Whether you’re new to the industry and want to start a career in rope access or have gained years of experience and want to revalidate your qualification, APRAS are here to help.
Why Choose Apras?
There are many great reasons to choose APRAS as your IRATA training provider, including:
- Easily accessible via A19, A66 and A1.
- Teessides no.1 rope access training facility.
- State of the art, purpose built structures for a realistic training experience.
- Competitive pricing.
- High pass rate.
- Free refresher training if you’ve previously trained with us.
- Enthusiastic instructors who will go the extra mile.
- Excellent course theory content, to ensure you have a full understanding.
- A great atmosphere, but relaxed environment.
- Help and advice is available at all times, to help you get started in the industry.
- Free T-Shirt and cold beverage upon passing.